PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Hectic But Blessed Day!!!! :)

So All In All I Had A Good Day, Was Suppose To Meet My Friends At The River But Couldn't Find Them, Got Stuck Driving Around And Got Pushed Out Of The Sand Then When I Opened My Hood To Disconnect My Battery The T-Joint On The Heater Hose Exploded, So I Let It Sit For A While And Went Down The Hill To The Feather River,Brought Loki, Some Ice Cold Sweet Tea, Cold Water And Some Hotdogs, On The Way Down I Was Wearing Flip Flops And Didn't Realize The Sand Was Thick And Swallowed My Them Off My Feet, I Ended Up Burning My Feet Really Bad, When I Finally Almost Got To The Bottom This Nice Gentleman Helped Me By Throwing A Sheet Down Infront Of Me So And Led Me Down The Rest Of The Way, It Was Him His Wife And There 3 Boys Down There, They Let Me Cook My Hotdogs On There Grill And Gave My Dog Loki Some Water, I Sipped The Sweet Tea For A While And Ate The Hotdogs, Then Swam For 3 Hours, The Water Felt Really Good Expecially On My Scolded Feet, Loki Was Extremely Hot So I Took Him In The River To Cool Off,After Swimming I Packed Up And Starting Thinking About How I Was Gonna Get Back Up The Hill Without Burning My Feet So I Came Up With A Solution I Cut An Old Sheet In Half With My Keys And Tied Each Piece Around Each Foot And Grabbed Loki And Headed Up,When I Got To My Jeep I Connected The Battery And With What I Had In The Radiator I Started The Engine And Went As Far As I Could Trying To Get Closer To The Main Road, I Made It To The Access Road First Then Let It Cool Down, Started It Again A Few Times Then Attempted To Climb Up The Levee, I Got To The Other Side And It Died Again, After Cooling It Down A Bit I Started It Up Again Thinking I Was At The Broadway Gate But Quickly Found Out I Was On The Other side Of Naumes , So I Kept Going South On The Road Right of The Gate And Got As Far As The Country Club Gate Until She Was Burning Hot And Would Not Start, I Waitiled For Her To Cool Down And While I Was Waiting This Walnut Farmer Named Forest Opened The Gate On His Way Down To The River For A Dip, And Seen Me In Distress, I Started The Jeep Up And Followed Him To His House Where He Attempted To Fix It And Put Water In It, It Held For A Little Bit I Had Loki In My Car But He Got Out Without Me Knowing, And I Didn't Know Until I Was Almost At Elle Rd.And Had To Turn Around To Go Get Loki Which Was Still At The Farmers House On The Way As I Was Coming Up To Country Club Rd It Died Again So i Got Out And Put Water In It, Only Got A Little Farther Where I Met This East Indian Farmer Named Amar Who Took Me Back The Rest Of The Way Down The Street To Get Loki, I Grabbed Him And Went Back Towards My Jeep Where, I Met Up With Another Farmer Named Rob Who I Asked For Directions Earlier,He Found A Piece That Would Work Temporarily To Get Me Home And Put Water In My Coolant Bottle, I Made It Home Where I Put More Water In It And Let It Cool Off Then Went To The Store For My Uncle To Get Him Some Soda And A Big Bag Of Ice And Told Me To Get The Part I Needed, I Went To 3 Locations Before I Settled With Auto zone In Marysville Where I Bought It And They Installed It And Put More Water In At No Charge, And Met A New Mechanic Named RJ, IStarted It Up And Headed Towards Foodmax Where I Got The Ice And Soda Finally Then Headed Home, Thank God For Farmers!!!!

No comments: