PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

Get your own Digital Clock

Friday, June 14, 2013

Discovering My True Calling!!!

My Mind Is Relaxed And Clear Of Any Negativity And Only Positivity Exist In Its Place, No Worry, No Stress, No Tension, Period I'm Just Living Day By Day, Hour By Hour, Minute By Minute!!!!, feeling free And Trusting The Lord To Direct Me In The Path Of Righteousness, It Feels Great Having Faith In God And Allowing Him To Carry My Burdens For Me, Thank You Jesus For Looking Out For Me I Trust You Will Give Me What I Need And Not What I Want!!! It's Your Well Not Mine, I Am Your Soldier And I Will Serve You To My Full Potential!!!! Thank You God, Amen, For I Know You Called Me To The Cross To Be A Evangelist As Early As 6 Years Old And I Know Now What Is Required Of Me By You. I Know I Wanted To Always Be One Of Your Teachers Of The Truth Growing Up, I Love You God, You Woke Me Up And Made Me New!!!! And Therefore I Thank You For That!!! , I May Seem Misunderstood By Others But I Am Your Child And Therefore I Was Created In Your Image And Perfection And Not There's!!!

No comments: