PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Friday Night

So I Really Did Enjoy Myself At The Concert But Didn't Go Sing Karaoke Afterwards Because My Jeep Was Acting Up, Instead I Drove It Home And Walk To My Friends Who Has 10 Children, 7 Girls And 3 Boys, I Had A Great Time Visiting Him And Meeting His Girlfriend, What Was The Most Enjoyable Though Was When I Got To Hold There Adorable Baby Girl Layla , It Brought Tears To My Eyes Because It Brought Back Memories Of My Baby Girl Kaylee Who Past In 2006 at 3 Weeks Old At The Same Time It Was Very Healing Also, I Really Love Babies They Are So Precious, I Wish There Was A Way I Could Have Another Baby Of My Own, But Right Now The Odds Are Limited, Gonna Help Them Move There Belongings In Tomorrow And Celebrate My Nieces 16 Year Old Birthday!!!!

No comments: